Saturday, July 25, 2020

Tiger, by William Richter

This was another Ollie's Outlets purchase, and a "light" read compared to some of my other stuff in financial management or military and other non-fiction stuff that I read to learn. Written by a Hollywoood screenwriter, is apparently a sequel to another book I haven't read. If I come across the previous book, I'll read it, but won't necessarily seek it out. I have too many books sitting around either physically or electronically, and I'm being pressured to reduce some of the clutter.  


One sign that I'm getting old: this one has a decent bit of thriller stuff going on- explosions, killing, chase scenes, etc- and I like quiet so much, I prefer reading it than watching it.  

Or maybe not being old, I've always enjoyed the quiet of reading.

No comments: